Lil Wayne’s anticipated eleventh studio album Tha Carter V is right around the corner! Yesterday, during a performance to kick off NBA All-Star weekend, rapper Drake announced the album’s release date. “If you want to hear Lil Wayne at his best, if you wanna hear Young Money at they best… Carter V, May 5! Just know we about this shit for real”, he explained. According to Weezy, Tha Cater V is going to be his final project, “I know ya’ll want me around for a little bit and Carter V is my last album. “I’ve been rapping since I was eight years old. That’s a long time.”, he explained. I’m sure Weezy’s going to make sure he goes out with a boom! Will Tha Carter V be the best album of 2014!? Time will tell! Check out the announcement in a video below!
5 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- Lil Wayne Holds Fans Over With ‘Sorry 4 The Wait 2′ #BennettKnows – Pop Culture Blog by Bennett Koffa
- New Music: Lil Wayne – “Amazing Amy” ft. Migos [Listen] #BennettKnows – Pop Culture Blog by Bennett Koffa
- Lil Wayne Wants To Take Nicki Minaj & Drake Off Cash Money #BennettKnows – Pop Culture Blog by Bennett Koffa
- New Music: @LilTunechi – “Trouble” [Listen] 🔥🔥 #BennettKnows – Pop Culture Blog by Bennett Koffa
- Lil Wayne Successfully Completes Series With ‘Tha Carter V’ [Album Review] – The Latest In Music and Culture